Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help

dhallak
(Registered)
Squad/Rank:
- empty -
- empty -
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: dhallakView Profile: dhallak
Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi guys,... long time no see
This isn't really my private game, but I've been asked, well,... begged... to try and find help for this game so I figured I'd invite anyone from OCMI who might be able to make it out.

Here's the skinny:
My wife works at a hospital in the physical therapy department. Apperantly the PT department at another hospital always talks alot of trash about her dept because she works at a county hospital and they are private. Her coworker recieved a challenge from the rival hospital who told my wife's dept that they were being challenged to a paintball game. Now... bear in mind that my wife's department are all women except for 2 guys pretty much, and only 1 will be attending.

It turns out that 'hospital B' makes a habit of challenging the PT departments from other hospitals to paintball on an infrequent basis, wipe the floor with them, (most people have never played before) and then taunt them through texts, emails, and messages for months afterwards even though it's always completely one sided.

Her coworker got in contact with me today and asked if myself and some of my friends could come out to pound the arsehats from hospital B (most of which use rental gear or entry level walmart markers) into the ground.

I've been to pbUSA a few times now, and all I can say is that the place is a newbie asshat breeding ground. The last time that I was there to refill my hpa tank, people were intimidated and in open awe at 2 guys that were walking by with freaking Camo ONESIES!! The last time that I got geared up and went there a month and a half ago I had adults asking if I was a General for Christ's sake.... I was literally asked if I was a General. *sighs* That park has virtually never seen nor heard of milsim.

Hospital B has told my wife's dept. that they have 20-25 people showing up, and that regardless of how mismatched the team numbers are... there will be no mixing of teams. If Hospital B has 25 players, and my wife's dept. has 12 show up... it's 12 vs. 25, no evening the numbers. And only 2 people in her dept have ever played before... both have only played once.

As you can tell... complete and total rec-ball asshats.

I was begged to message friends and see if there was anyone who would be willing to show up at paintball usa on december 11th and play as part of hospital A's (the good guys) team. They said that 'friends and family' are allowed. So I'm family, and you're friends heh.

And just so that you guys know, I'm going to go and extend this same invitation to the regulators. I could use as many people as I can get there to help out my wife's dept and stomp those guys.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

RickyB
(Registered)
Squad/Rank:
- empty -
- empty -
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: RickyBView Profile: RickyB
Re: Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I an not officially part of OCMI.... However always up for a douche bag pounding! Dec 8th morning our evening? I'll be the guy with a Tippmann x7 phenom with an Apex 2 barrel, Tippmann pod pack camo, sly profit woodland camo, tall 6'5 we should get a group together and get a group discount. Hit me up in an email
rbinder81@gmail.com

Munky
(Team)
Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Team Member
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: MunkyView Profile: Munky
Re: Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Can we bring tanks? The site of that should shut them up!

\\\\\\\"May the fleas of a thousand camels infect the crotch of your enemies, and may their arms be to short to scratch\\\\\\\"

Proudly Supported By: | Tippmann Sports | Tiberius Arms | Paintball Photography.com |

Viper
(Administrator)
Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Executive Officer
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: ViperView Profile: Viper
Re: Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Good idea Munky!! Lol
Danny, make sure this is a "private game"!! If we play regular walk-on the we wont be shooting the shit out of hospital B exclusively! I want to make sure every fool, I plug is on the "B" team... Lol

Im definitely in for this one......

This is going to be at the pb-usa on sierra hwy... Right?

dhallak
(Registered)
Squad/Rank:
- empty -
- empty -
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: dhallakView Profile: dhallak
Re: Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Yep, private game.
PB USA on sierra highway.

Muddy
(Command Staff)
Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Staff Member
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: MuddyView Profile: Muddy
Re: Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Im in, so they are all going to be hosp workers or are they bringing in ringers
Guess ill need to get the DT ready. And dam i just shaved my beard it was long 3-4 inches long and all white lol..

Munky
(Team)
Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Team Member
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: MunkyView Profile: Munky
Muddy wrote:
Guess ill need to get the DT ready. And dam i just shaved my beard it was long 3-4 inches long and all white lol..

All white to match the carpet.

\\\\\\\"May the fleas of a thousand camels infect the crotch of your enemies, and may their arms be to short to scratch\\\\\\\"

Proudly Supported By: | Tippmann Sports | Tiberius Arms | Paintball Photography.com |

Bengal
(Command Staff)
Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Staff Member
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: BengalView Profile: Bengal
Munky wrote:
Muddy wrote:

All white to match the carpet.
GROSS!

Viper
(Administrator)
Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Executive Officer
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: ViperView Profile: Viper
Re: Dec 11 pbUSA Santa Clarita help 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
For all you recruits & applicants, this would be a great event to come out & mingle & let the members get to know you....

Bengal
(Command Staff)
Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Staff Member
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: BengalView Profile: Bengal
I should be able to make it. Why does it have to be on my football Sunday?!

Rock
(Registered)
Squad/Rank:
Alternates
Team Member
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: RockView Profile: Rock
I should be able to make it out for this. I need to talk to Viper about getting my Phenom back and and running though

Squad/Rank:
Main Scenario Team
Team Member
Online Status: OFFLINESend Private Message: Tactical TimmyView Profile: Tactical Timmy
I will be there!

Go to topPage: 123456